P&C Help Centre
Connecting Harvest account to Price&Cost
First steps to connect your Harvest account to Price&Cost and import data
When you connect your Harvest account to Price&Cost, we’ll initiate a first sync, consisting of:
- import of all active projects from Harvest
- import of all users from Harvest
- sync of all timesheets for imported projects
To connect your Harvest account follow the below steps:
- Go to Settings -> Integrations and click “Connect your Harvest account”
- You will be redirected to Harvest log-in or authorisation screen. Allow Price&Cost to access your data.
- Once you authorized access, you will be taken back to Price&Cost, and if all went fine – we will show you a success message.
- Price&Cost will now schedule the first sync. Depending on the number of active project you have in Harvest – it may take from 2 to 15 minutes.
- Sit back, relax and wait for an email to arrive from us, notifying you the synchronisation is complete.
- Once your initial integration is complete, the integration screen will list all the Harvest projects and Resources we’ve imported and synced.