P&C Help Centre
Adding Other costs to projects
Learn how to add Other costs to your projects
You can add 3 types of resources to your project:
- People – work that’s done by people and quantified in either man-days or hours. Learn more
- Materials – all the materials you are planning to use on the project. These will be quantified in number of units. Learn more
- Other Costs – all other costs you anticipate on the project. These will be items that are hard to quantify, e.g “Travel expenses”.
Adding Other Cost
To add Other Costs you will need to:
- Enter Total internal cost
- Choose if the cost is Billable to your client
Note: If you’ve added a non-billable project, you will only need to enter internal costs
- Add a Cost Name
- Enter Total internal cost for the line item for the full duration of the project.
- Now choose if this cost is Billable to the client. You will see your budget figure increase if you set the cost as Billable.
As you are entering the Costs, the Budget, Internal Cost and Profit in the header change to show the total for the project. You will also see the total Budget in the tab header.